000 Magazine - Issue 003issue003
by 000 Magazine
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A quarterly journal detailing the timeless design of Porsche. 9x12, 80-lb paper each issue offers more than 250 pages covering every facet of Porsche.
- Zero Input: Uncovering the real 959 sport story
- Archival: Peter Falk's Fahrversuchs Rallye
- Blink: Patrick Long: On winning big
- Surface: Top Coat: A Porsche's paint job
- Anorak: Porsche racing shift knobs in wood
- Apart: 924 GTP Prototype wheel carrier
- Inprint: Worthwhile books, new and old
- Tech: 911 Cooling fan restoration
— the right way
- Outsmart: Continual improvement,
courtesy of Toyota
- 000 Build: 991.2 Carrera Edition F22.2
- Forgotten Son:U.S. 959 Sport
- Internal Debate:911R & 991.2 GT3
- Go! Tale of a 356 Mudracer
- Secrets of a Gastarbeiter
- Of Rust & Oil: An ordinary icon
All orders are shipped within 5-7 business days. 000 Magazine does not accept exchanges or returns.