000 Magazine - Issue 005issue005
by 000 Magazine
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A quarterly journal detailing the timeless design of Porsche. 9x12, 80-lb paper each issue offers more than 250 pages covering every facet of Porsche.
- Zero Input: On the ultimate library
- Archival: Revealed: TYP 918 E
- Blink: Vic Elford at 1971's TDF
- Anorak: Porsche keys through time
- Surface: Body panels in carbon fiber
- Lost/Found: James Dean 356
& Ralph Meaney 911
- Apart: 917/10 Seat in fiberglass
- Outsmart: Renault Alpine A110
- Inparis: Rétromobile 2018
- Tech: Centerlock wheels for the road
- 000 Build: Macan RC1
- 996 GT3 Road cars
- 996 GT3 Race cars
- Factory posters
- 1959 Carrera GT X2
- Bugatti meets 911
All orders are shipped within 5-7 business days. 000 Magazine does not accept exchanges or returns.