000 Magazine - Issue 006issue006
by 000 Magazine
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A quarterly journal detailing the timeless design of Porsche. 9x12, 80-lb paper each issue offers more than 250 pages covering every facet of Porsche.
- Zero Input: Steve Anderson, 1966-2018
- Archival: Anti-lock brakes before their time
- Blink: Vic Elford: 908/2 at Brands Hatch
- Anorak: Prototype racer taillights,1964-1994
- Surface: Pasha Velour
- Lost/Found: Burns 911S / Nixon 356 Super 90
- Apart: Shaping Success: 908/3 Body model
- Outsmart: BMW X5 (X53)
- Inprint: A lot of lots, turbo 3.0, 718 + 804
- Tech: Behind the gauges
- Scene: Luftgekühlt 5
- Under The Radar: Eugen Kolb
- Memory Lane: Hurley Haywood on the 934 & 935
- Paradise Lost: Carrera T meets Base Carrera
- Critical Carrera: Strähle V2
All orders are shipped within 5-7 business days. 000 Magazine does not accept exchanges or returns.