Case Study Arm Shell Spyder ChairCase Study Arm Shell Spyder Chair
We call it respectful rehabilitation: taking something classic like the original shell chair and graduating it to a functional work of art. The Case Study Side Chair with Spyder Base pays tribute to the original with thoughtful detail and gorgeous craftsmanship.
Designed by Modernica and manufactured in California
- Legs made of 16 layers of North American wood
- Two intersecting spars constructed of maple ply contoured between 2 layers of walnut veneer
- Wood is finished with a protective satin coat
- Legs available in walnut veneer with natural maple inner ply, or walnut veneer with walnut stained inner ply
- 25" Width
- 23.5" Depth
- 32.5" Height
- All color options are available
The Modernica Case Study Arm Shell Spyder Chair is available by custom order only. Please place your order and an Autotype Design Club consultant will be in touch to discuss your color and shipping options. *Shipping cost will be quoted based on delivery location.